Pages

Tuesday 26 July 2016


This is a plea to all Christian faithful bloggers and followers.

I come to you with a burdened heart in Jesus name

The ministry where I am ministering as a spiritual director, used a Musical keyboard on hire basis. Finally the term is over and the keyboard will be going on the 15th of August 2016. This ministry runs on faith, no supporters as such.
Today I am coming in faith to all of you, please join me in raising funds for this new instrument. 

I believe the Lord says 



The instrument model is :: YAMAHA PSR S970



The cost is INR 100000 ($1400)

My bloggers helped me raise  INR 40350  ($600)

We need to raise approx.   INR 60000 ($700)

It’s my humble prayer to join hands with me, for this amazing work. If one can either donate the said  Keyboard or help in raising the funds. Every contribution would count no matter what the amount is.

If the Lord is inspiring you to lend your helping hand please mail at



for every seed you sow the ministry would send a personalised letter which you could keep as a record, and the ministry would specially pray for you on the days of our weekly fasting prayer.

Praying for You

Regards
Br. Enoch Kumbanaden

enochsharesjesus@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment